Louisville PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the PD car numbers for Louisville PD & does Boulder County Dispatch them? What freq or CC TG ID are they on?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Boulder County does dispatch for Louisville PD, they are the 400 units over the air. They can be heard on Boulder County Law on any of the simulcasted VHF repeaters (North, Central, and South) and their DTRS talkgroup (9100)

Louisville PD still uses VHF radios, so you might find that they sounds better on the VHF frequencies. For DTRS, Gunbarrel (3-054) is probably the best site that will have them 24/7. Other sites like Thorodin (1-005), Lookout (1-008), and Mead (1-012) have the talkgroup pretty often, but it can sometimes disappear for a few minutes.

The wiki page for Boulder County has a lot of good information.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I was down at Louisville about 4 to 5 hours today and never once heard the PD on 158.910 actually never heard anything on it. Which Boulder County Sheriff would they be on?

155.145 Law Central and 159.27 Law South are your best channels to hear Louisville PD on Boulder County Law (formaly Green Central and Green South)

AI7PM

Premium Subscriber
I was down at Louisville about 4 to 5 hours today and never once heard the PD on 158.910 actually never heard anything on it. Which Boulder County Sheriff would they be on?

That's simplex car to car.

The freqs given by Chris will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.