Loveland Swat, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Loveland: LPD is working a barricaded armed suspect, now requesting mutual aid from Ft Collins swat team.

Loveland U/D: Reverse 911 and evac of the neighborhood underway suspect is armed with a rifle.

Loveland U/D: Media staging is 35th and Wilson incident is on 37th.

DTRS Mutual aid 2
Swat Id which is encrypted.

Also online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Loveland U/D: 18 y/o military member who is armed with an assault rifle and does not want to return to deployment in Iraq, talks continue.

Police from Loveland and Fort Collins are involved in a standoff with an armed man on Granby Court in northwest Loveland. People who live in nearby homes have been evacuated.

Last edited:
jimmnn said:
Loveland: LPD is working a barricaded armed suspect, now requesting mutual aid from Ft Collins swat team.

Loveland U/D: Reverse 911 and evac of the neighborhood underway suspect is armed with a rifle.

Loveland U/D: Media staging is 35th and Wilson incident is on 37th.

DTRS Mutual aid 2
Swat Id which is encrypted.

Also online

Jim<

What does U/D mean?

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Listening and recording. Sounds like their about to take action!

This is very sad.
icon9.gif

I heard them on LPD #4 not encrypted. SWAT is not enc, I thought . Didn't hear them on MA2, But they also like to use Nextel alot.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Banned
No it's not.

It's Tac fore. :lol:

Or is it Tac four?

Maybe it's Tactical channel four?

The point I'm making is that it doesn't make sense to say #4, :lol:

Don't matter if its 9770, 6778 or F37 :roll:

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Banned
Sure :)

I have a bad habit of forgetting or getting to busy to submit something. I don't think it will be practical to put the whole thing here because I believe, I had recorded some 200 MB so I would need to slice it all. I also know that I can't upload that amount of data.

What I will do is upload the most interesting, like the count down before they took action.

Now, I did not know this was going on for five hours, so I have the last two hours recorded. Non the less it's interesting.

poltergeisty said:
Sure :)

I have a bad habit of forgetting or getting to busy to submit something. I don't think it will be practical to put the whole thing here because I believe, I had recorded some 200 MB so I would need to slice it all. I also know that I can't upload that amount of data.

What I will do is upload the most interesting, like the count down before they took action.

Now, I did not know this was going on for five hours, so I have the last two hours recorded. Non the less it's interesting.

Don't forget, post the link here, so that we all can click on it and listen. Thanks.

poltergeisty

Banned
Here you go!!!

Ok, Had the time and did some editing here to upload this.

I omitted the fire ambulance dispatch, just had a couple calls. One happened to be for an air life stand by at the airport.

I omitted the case number in the audio and any reference to a phone number extension.

Remember, I only got the last couple hours of this. The audio was recorded originally as .wav @ 32,000 KHz. Mono.

I used Wavpad to edit the audio and re saved it as 3 seperate MP3s at about five minutes a piece recorded in 44,000 KHz 64 Bit constant bit rate. They are all in a .zip file which I password protected. Don't trust the server I have this on. :lol: I have PMed those who asked for this. If you would like the password word just PM me.

=====ATTENTION ".zip CRACKERS"=====​

I used a very long password. Good luck! :lol: Just PM me.

You can download the .ZIP here

The MD5 of the .zip should be 722A109F39C09CAF2999462D827DE09F

There are three MP3s each in the .zip

You can use this MD5 program that I attached to verify the MD5.

MD5 of MD5 .zip is C4B5B13457C0F27C90CE486C71E05F5A :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.