BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Low Price on 436HP Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Amazon itself or 3rd party sellers?
Both actually. I'd purchased a radio from Amazon proper and it was obviously used with scratches and missing items. They took it back and refunded my money but offered no explanation or apology. I believe they knew what the were doing. I have seen numerous reports of this on RR as well.

seth21w

Oh yeah i have gotten a bad item or 2 from amazon but they always do good with replacing or refunding. I try to stay away from the 3rd parties. But those few people that bought before the price went back up an hour later congrats that was a good price 389 after tax i stuck it in my cart but fought the urge. Lol

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
If the seller is "Amazon Warehouse Deals" you're getting a returned unit at a discounted price. It's not a secret, nor is it a scam, it's simply the outlet Amazon uses to liquidate open-box specials. It's how I got my second 436. It was programmed for a location in Kentucky when I got it, but had all the factory accessories, no scratches or dings, and works fine. I paid $360 for it, which IMO rs a reasonable price for a like-new fully functional unit.

DeDawg

For an item like a high end scanner, the Amazon Warehouse might not be a bad deal.

Lots of people seem to have no clue how to program them and give up. Possibly plenty of perfectly good scanners there at a nice discount.

kevOps2016

I purchased mine through Amazon for 425.00 new. I made sure to select only the one that is sold and fulfilled by amazon be those that are sold by other dealers. Mine came sealed and everything inside was factory sealed batteries, and all accessories. I think it was a good deal since many websites are still selling this one for 599.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.