Lowell Fire Dept. Broadcast Host Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham1guy

Hi everyone,

I have been the Exclusive Feed for the Lowell Fire Dept.,( Greater Lowell Area Fire ) (Only Transmitting Lowell Fire).

Today I have changed the location of my antenna and I am now able to receive a much larger area. So I have changed the feed to Transmit Lowell and Tyngsboro Fire and may include surrounding area Fire Department's such as Dracut, Chelmsford, Dunstable, Groton, etc, if incidents occur in those areas

If there is someone in the Lowell, MA area that can change there feed exclusively to Lowell Fire or if they have a friend or a family member that has a scanner and a computer to setup a feed, there would a be some appreciative people out there that would listen to the stream.

Thanks

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B329 Safari/8536.25)

ham1guy said:
Hi everyone,

I have been the Exclusive Feed for the Lowell Fire Dept.,( Greater Lowell Area Fire ) (Only Transmitting Lowell Fire).

Today I have changed the location of my antenna and I am now able to receive a much larger area. So I have changed the feed to Transmit Lowell and Tyngsboro Fire and may include surrounding area Fire Department's such as Dracut, Chelmsford, Dunstable, Groton, etc, if incidents occur in those areas

If there is someone in the Lowell, MA area that can change there feed exclusively to Lowell Fire or if they have a friend or a family member that has a scanner and a computer to setup a feed, there would a be some appreciative people out there that would listen to the stream.

Thanks

I've always wanted to get involved in something like this, I have a couple scanners I'm not using that I'd be glad to set up and broadcast LFD and Trinity operations. I'm from the area so reception is great. No idea on where to begin however.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B329 Safari/8536.25)

Application sent, fingers crossed!

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber

I'm proud to announce Lowell Fire and Trinity EMS IS UP AND RUNNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.