Lower NY, tune here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonziBuddy

Anybody in the lower NY area tune to 452.562 and let me know if I'm the only one who can hear this lady fighting with some redneck guy.

BonziBuddy

She is on 462.6125 now. She comes online every night and talks about her singing carrear. I can't believe how I can pick her up perfectly but cannot hear her friends.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Are you guys positive about those frequencies? No typos or anything?

452.562 MHz
462.6125 MHz

FLRAILMAN

BonziBuddy

It's GMRS Frequency # 1. I figure it's just some Hispanic woman who lives in a high-rise somewhere and has daily conversations with people she knows on a bubble pack walkie talkie. Not sure how I can pick her up 30 miles away. She's on 462.5625 every night at 3am talking about random things, and I can only hear her side of the conversation. She cusses a lot and talks about how shes from the hood in Harlem.

Next time she comes on the air I'll post. I want to know if I'm the only one who can pick her up.

hockeyshrink

It's GMRS Frequency # 1. I figure it's just some Hispanic woman who lives in a high-rise somewhere and has daily conversations with people she knows on a bubble pack walkie talkie. Not sure how I can pick her up 30 miles away. She's on 462.5625 every night at 3am talking about random things, and I can only hear her side of the conversation. She cusses a lot and talks about how shes from the hood in Harlem.

Next time she comes on the air I'll post. I want to know if I'm the only one who can pick her up.

I am not hearing anything on GMRS 550 or FRS 462.5625 in Valhalla except a buzzing that is DFQ burying the needdle on me.

Latest on this is that is could possibly be due to something at AT&T in White Plains.

Are you not impacted by this in Nyack?

BonziBuddy

Shes on now

She talks about the same thing every night. It's annoying because I can only hear her side of the conversation. She isn't even using a bubble pack radio. She has a mobile GMRS.

Can somebody confirm that I'm not the only one who can pick her up. People in the city will be able to.

BonziBuddy

Looks like it's finally over. Some guy told her off... kc2fpn or something. I recorded the entire thing I'll post it on youtube tomorrow. It's kinda interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.