Lowndes County P500 - Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetherb67

I have attached an updated version of Lowndes County. What I did was take the RR download for the Pro-106 and modify it.

Basically I have edited it to place the main dispatch channels on 1-9, and the secondary type channels on 11-15. Basically this gives the ability to immediately "lock out" a specific channel or to focus on a specific channel without a lot of hassle. Also placed the bank number immediately before the tag, for example:

1 LCSO SHERIFF
2 VALDOSTA PD

Then, the secondary LCSO channels are on 11, the Valdosta PD secondary are on 12, etc....

which allows me to immediately decide to lock out that channel without remembering which bank it's on.

I've attached it below. Hope you can use it. I've found it a lot easier to deal with on a daily basis.

Also I've uploaded a video so you can see it working:

http://vimeo.com/30979405

Bill

REMINDER: Make sure you check your battery type in Win 500 before you upload it.

Attachments

• Lowndes TSYS Modified.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

wetherb67

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has used this modified file and your thoughts. I find it really makes it a lot easier to scan.

Anyone have any thoughts?

shaagemtp

Premium Subscriber
I can see how it is feasible if you only scan Lowndes, but not very good for me. I travel through multiple counties and scan multiple areas based on where I am working that day, etc etc, but like I said, nice if you are only scanning Lowndes.

Status
Not open for further replies.