LR fire Rescue channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodiebnew

why did this disappear? They still use it I know for rescue/medical type calls. Does anyone know the ID for it?

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I see about 13 LRFD talkgroups listed under their section on AWIN. Or are you saying they are using conventional FM and not AWIN?

brodiebnew

they used to have a talk group called "rescue" that they tune to for all medical runs. It used to be there and when i was just in town I heard them assigning engines to that channel, but it is no longer in RR.

wbswetnam

they used to have a talk group called "rescue" that they tune to for all medical runs. It used to be there and when i was just in town I heard them assigning engines to that channel, but it is no longer in RR.
What talk group is it?

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
You said you heard them on it so just submit it to the database again. The database is only as good as the data submitted to it. It could have just been accidentally deleted, too.

Scanningar

I believe the talkgroup you are thinking of is 30126 , which is labeled as Technical Rescue Operations in the AWIN database. Looks like it is categorized/tagged as an EMS Dispatch channel. Maybe this is why you stopped seeing it? Do you have that category disabled on your scanner? They do still actively use this talkgroup for medical rescue runs.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Yeah, that is officially in the radios as LRFD-TRO, and is mainly Medical in nature so gets the EMS tagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.