Not open for further replies.

jets1961

Hi,

I am trying to run LLRP in fastlane 2.165. I have most everything else working:

Here is the contents of my LRRP config file:

192 695 ; first line must be map window origin
550 1000 ; second line must be map window height and width
15 292 ; third line must be font height
15 ; fourth line must be map zoom level (0-18)
2847380 1931599 ; fifth line must be encoded map center
. ; sixth line must be path to OSM map data files
.\USA.csv ; seventh line must be path to DSD+ LRRP data file
kilometers ; eighth line must be miles or kilometers
Infinite ; ninth line must be maximum data age

I know from the config file I am missing the OSM map data files. I googled and found a website but was unable to export the files as the web-page failed to generate it.

The system I am working with is in Winnipeg Canada 152F5.00A. Can you tell me where to get the files. Also what about line 5 of the config file how do I find that value out?

One other note/question. Should my VC Channel Activity window only show one line of voice grants? Because that is all I ever see even when there is more that one conversation at the same time. Do I just look at the CC Activity window?

Thanks, jets

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking the fifth line may be you coordinates but I am not sure as I don't have it in front of me at the moment. As for the map files someone can probably PM you a link to them if you want to send me a PM and I'll send you my email info. As for the CC and VC activity screens the VC activity screen only shows the current talkgroup and RID that you are hearing the CC activity screen will show you all activity so if you want to see all of the activity on the system you must have both activity screens up on your monitor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.