LSP Updated TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

W5KYP

Anyone have an updated list of Louisiana State Police talk groups?
I am trying to setup unitrunker according to RR but what I'm hearing isn't matching up with the database on the RR site.

Example: In the RR database, TG 5080 is listed as Troop E, but I am hearing mostly Troop G.

Either the TG is incorrect, or I am missing something...

Also, what are all the regions???

Thanks!

PuJo

Last edited:

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
This is because LSP has went to regional dispatchers so it is not uncommon to hear Troopers using a dispatch channel other than their own. Troop D units will use Troop C's channel frequently when the Troop D dispatcher is unavailable. This is also why they no longer call D-whatever to Troop D but instead it's D-whatever to Region 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
Oh and the second part of your question is A, B, and L are region 1. C, D, and I are region 2. E, F, and G are Region 3.

W5KYP

Hey, thanks for the info.
I'm kinda crazy about getting all the TG's named correctly and have been working on the proper list for my area fro weeks. So with that being said, in Unitrunker, any ideas for a naming convention for identification since the TG ID's aren't reliable?

Thanks again RadioSquirrel....

PuJo

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
Radioreference is correct so name them that, just know that they aren't always used according to the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.