LTR and the Pro-2055

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin390

Hello Group,
****I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a LTR trunk system programmed into my pro-2055. I programmed it like you are suppose to. Channels- 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Then I programmed my ID's. Now I closed the bank so I hear only the ID's I want to.
****Here is where the problem happens. It doesn't do it all the time but once in a while it will stop on the first frequency of the LTR system and make a weird sound. I then hit the scan button and all is fine for a while. I have it programmed right, set for LTR. I don't know if its just one of those things or if its my pro-2055. Any help will more them appreciated. Thanks for your time......Ray

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
It might just be the system...there could be some interference on that particular frequency. I programmed an LTR on my PRO-2055 before, and there was one frequency that would carry interference every one in a while, then it would be fine again.

Are you actually able to monitor and listen to the system, or will it not work?

kevin390

Thanks for the fast reply Colin. I can listen to the system fine. The problem only happens once in a while. I hit the scan button when it does happen and everything works great......Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.