LTR Frequency 454.1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

remay

Premium Subscriber
I have been tracking frequency 454.1000 around Nashville and cannot find much on it. It is a Taxi cab company?. Also does anyone have an idea why when listening to Robertson county on 453.0500mhz I cannot get any LTR info? Am I not on right channel? Thanks for any help. The reason I was interested in 453.1000mhz was thinking maybe this station repeater was tied into Springfield/Robertson units? far reaching but not quite sure why no info on control channel 453.0500. I have tried downloading the info from Radio Reference with the tags but still no luck. Thanks, Remay

remay

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for response. That makes sense of the absence of the frequenct in the data base. The Springfield talk groups mentioned I only get in conventional and say/maybe once or twice a day will I get any info regarding the talk groups info on the display. And the display is only brief. Do you have any idea why the absense of display on group? Thanks, Remay

remay

Premium Subscriber
Ltr trunking

I have been looking in near counties for maybe a 800mhz tower as Clarksville Tennessee uses. I have also searched Nashville/Davidson counties. The Nashville based taxi company uses 454.1000 and can be heard in Springfield and also as far as Clarksville. What are the chances that this system is where the public service of Springfield/Robertson is working out of?

remay

Premium Subscriber
LTR Frequency 453.0500

I am currently trying to scan and decode for Robertson/Springfield Tennessee and am using a Pro106. While running the Unitrunker the scanner sometimes goes into "Tune" scan because I have the frequency in trunking bank. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.