LTR systems in St Joseph County removed from database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubn

Database Admin
Does anybody have info regarding these systems in the South Bend area? They used to be in the database as LTR systems, but they are no longer in the database. Have these systems been depreciated?

-AM General Corporation
-Mobile Communications Corporation
-Shearer Communications
-St Joseph Regional Med Center (LTR)
-St Mary's College
-University of Notre Dame

I'm most interested in info regarding the St Mary's/Notre Dame systems.

ISP911

I tried my hand at monitoring these systems back in 2004. Mostly the SJRMC system. I don't think I caught any traffic on the St. Marys or ND systems and traffic on the SJRMC system was mostly maintenance and lawn workers. I wrote what TGs I monitored down somewhere.... I've since relocated to Marshall County and am too far away to determine if they're still active or not.

us007605

I have heard occasional traffic on the AM General system in the past. Sounded like maintenance workers. The St Mary's system still shows up in the FCC records (callsign WPSH898). Not sure if they actually use the frequencies. As for the Notre Dame system, The FCC ULS database shows that license (WPRX578) was terminated on 5/5/2003 and then three of the five frequencies were licensed to Shearer Communications in Granger shortly after the ND license was terminated.

I haven't tried listening to any of the other systems you mentioned.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.