Lubbock DPS going digital soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobytwo

I monitored the Crosbyton link repeater (159.210) to Lubbock & it is gone digital, is this a sign Lubbock DPS will be digital soon?

Last edited:

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
If one repeater has gone, the rest of the system in that dispatcher area should follow in line quickley.

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm still hearing W'falls dispatch in the clear. Haven't heard Childress except on 158.82 repeater. They may be going digital

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I was in Amarillo the other day, and noticed that the dispatcher was both digital and analog sometimes. (Yes I know the DB has it a P25, just saying what I heard on the 1st and 2nd.)

DPS8504

I'm still hearing W'falls dispatch in the clear. Haven't heard Childress except on 158.82 repeater. They may be going digital

You not hearing DPS Wfalls in the clear, we have been digital since June of last summer. Amarillo and Lubbock are now digital on the base frequencies and the the repeaters.

twobytwo

You not hearing DPS Wfalls in the clear, we have been digital since June of last summer. Amarillo and Lubbock are now digital on the base frequencies and the the repeaters.
Lubbock is confirmed digital now.

texscan0985

lubbock is all gone

turned on my pro 94 and was goin to try to here what was going on and have found out lubbck city and county all have gone away . i guessing now that we all will have to buy a new scanners to get any info from now on. any body have a clue of what thay have gone too.

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'll try to capture the call sign, I must have heard it wrong. I'm hearing nothing from Amarillo, Childress was analog as of this a.m. on that relay channel only. 158.820. Nothing heard digital at all for quite a while. Last digital was from Adrian, across the panhandle from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.