Lucas County?? Channel frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffbryce1

Premium Subscriber
I live in Toledo,OH and I have a Uniden BCD436HP. I have downloaded Toledo Fire frequencies but it seems to be off . . If possible could I know how many channels Toledo has? EX. Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4? I have Channel 4 (Structure Fire) and I have Channel 5 (Second structure fire Channel). I believe 7 or 11 is training. I would like to find out which channel these are on so I can program them into the scanner. What do I need? Frequency? TGID? If someone could help me out that would be great. Another thing is Sylvania township, That would be a nice channel list to have as well.

ctpd845

Feed Provider

Ffbryce1

Premium Subscriber
I am not very sure, what is the difference? I am very new to everything here. Toledo if you hear in the dispatch they will say respond on channel 4 which is their fire ground channel. It is like a TAC Channel. You might hear respond on channel 2 which is usually their medical channel. I have looked at the link you gave me and first, they are misnamed (probably the old names) and second, a few channels are missing.

Last edited:

Ffbryce1

Premium Subscriber
I did solve it I just had to look further into the list you gave me and at a township radio I just compared them. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.