LVH Medevac 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack08

Looks like Medevac 7 is doing filghts again, anybody know what helicopter they're using and if they're still at the Pottsville heliport? Also, can anybody confirm if they are actually using 464.200 for their operations? From the north end of Lebanon county, the frequency is silent (as is 469.2, in case they are on a repeater), which is unusual for a transmission from an aircraft.

I looked in the FCC database and didn't find a 464.2 license for LVH. I also find it very strange that they would be using a business frequency and not one in the public safety pool.

There may have been a thread on their frequency a while back, but I cant remember where it was posted.

Steveradio

MEDEVAC Flight operations are still on 464.2000 PL107.2 and used very heavy, It is a licensed frequency but with donated equipment from my understanding.

123.0250 is Primary Air to Air for MEDEVAC along with Nextel.

The input comes in pretty strong around the Lehigh Valley region, good luck.

Steve

Zack08

Thanks for the info.

I actually heard them on the input for the first time today! It was weak, but they had announced that they were back within their coverage area. Ill have to put up a dedicated UHF antenna and see if I can hear them as soon as they lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.