LVMPD Channel Naming

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbnmaster

Anyone here in Las Vegas know what channel "Enterprise" is? I have everything named according to the Southern Nevada scanner book (April 2007), but "Enterprise" isn't in there. I'm assuming it's Downtown Area, channel 4 (possibly re-named)...???

mikedaly

Feed Provider
Open sky and LVMP

can this system be monitored. If so what do you need even if you have to buy a real radio and program it.

TOUGHLIFE

Enterprise is a geographic area found in the SW part of the Las Vegas valley. Very recently the LVMPD discontinued the old SW command and have renamed it "Enterprise" Command. A simple explanation for a simple question. The SW area normally uses channel 3.

TOUGHLIFE

Forget being able to monitor the Open Sky protocol. It cannot be done, for now anyway.
Perhaps Open Sky will fail miserably in LV as it has done elsewhere and the LVMPD will move to the SNACC system which will give them great interoperability.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Good,

because I just programmed an extra XTS3000 for my trip there this weekend Ill be in town 16th-22nd

What kind of radios are they carrying? I saw on COPS some HT1000s or have they upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.