LWIN Coverage Map as of 8/25/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

You know I heard a transmission on an unknown ID 325??. Was not sure who it was, I kinda wondered if it wasnt' St. Charles. Only heard it that one day on the Gray tower.
By the way is their a know cc for Bayou Gauche. I noticed the spot on the new map was not sure where exactly it was located and did not see it listed in the DB

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
There are about 6 sites in the CenLA/norLA area about to go to site trunking, and 4 to 6 about to go wide area trunking..... So they are running about on time.. Full completion of the original system by Christmas, and full functionality by Feb of 2010. Of course over the next several years you may see various parishes/municipalities add thier own simulcast sites. Last 3/4 MWIN Phase I sites are about to be online, and several Phase II sites coming online,.. Interop testing with the LWIN continues and is thus far showing great results... AWIN/LWIN testing is also continuing as the LWIN nears completion. Full testing of the interop abilities of all three working together will occur as Phase II, and III of the MWIN rolls out over the next few years. As you guys identify sites online, ad tg activity, please submit it so we get it in our que and get things set up right. TY!

shew

You know I heard a transmission on an unknown ID 325??. Was not sure who it was, I kinda wondered if it wasnt' St. Charles. Only heard it that one day on the Gray tower.
By the way is their a know cc for Bayou Gauche. I noticed the spot on the new map was not sure where exactly it was located and did not see it listed in the DB

325?? is lafourche parish talkgroups....fourchon police.....south lafourche ambulance use it full time.....the fire departments mainly use it for talkaround....i know 32500-32505 will be lafourche sheriff i heard them testing on it about 3 months ago...still haven't switched

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
A triple digit tgid.... 325.... Thought only the state or feds had tg ranges that low.....Or system testing radio techies....

Now if it really was a 32500 range its as shew stated.

teebee

It was a five digit id. I posted 325?? this way because I could not remember the last two digits. It was not a three digit number.
Shew I thought all id's for Lafourche parish started with 335. That is why I kinda figured anything starting with 325 would be for St. Charles because just about all the surrounding parishs was already assigned other id's. Just my opinion.

shew

It was a five digit id. I posted 325?? this way because I could not remember the last two digits. It was not a three digit number.
Shew I thought all id's for Lafourche parish started with 335. That is why I kinda figured anything starting with 325 would be for St. Charles because just about all the surrounding parishs was already assigned other id's. Just my opinion.

my bad u r correct.....335?? is lafourche....

teebee

I just heard a page on 154.175 to a particular dept (not sure who the page was for) due to the Gibson tower being down for everyone to use the Gray tower. That new tower that has been talked about for that area must be up and operational.

Make Stickey Please

Admin,

Please give this guy credit by making his OP about map a stickey. The map has been modified and his link still works. Consider his post only as the others, this one included, were good at that time but not really relavent still.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Admin,

Please give this guy credit by making his OP about map a stickey. The map has been modified and his link still works. Consider his post only as the others, this one included, were good at that time but not really relavent still.
In reference to the post, can't do it. The entire thread is either a sticky or not.

As for the link in the OP. It is the same map (updated) that used to be on the DB page for the system and was moved to the Wiki collaboration page for the system in April of 2009. By the way, that is where it is and belongs. The updates are done by the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.