LWIN Site 101 and 201

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technoguy58

I noticed that site 101 is being listed as "New Orleans Simulcast" and site 201 is now "Jefferson Metro Simulcast". Does this mean that Gentilly road is now simulcast with the PanAm tower?? And if so, I assume that Jeff Metro is only the Galleria and S.O. tower across the river?? Just wanted to keep up with the changes.

kcam_22

Premium Subscriber
I'm also confused when it comes to the new sites. For example, Broadcastify lists ebr as using the Scott site. I've always picked them up on BR Simulcast. Is this because the person who streams the feed to Broadcastify picks them up on Scott? I'm not a scanner expert at all. I just want to listen to police activity near me.. & i hear a lot on BR Simulcast, but I wanna make sure I am not missing anything.

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
I noticed that site 101 is being listed as "New Orleans Simulcast" and site 201 is now "Jefferson Metro Simulcast". Does this mean that Gentilly road is now simulcast with the PanAm tower?? And if so, I assume that Jeff Metro is only the Galleria and S.O. tower across the river?? Just wanted to keep up with the changes.
Not sure why they were renamed on RR, But 1-01 is a single site, PanAm. 2-01 is New Orleans Simulcast (NO East, Galleria, Gretna). There are only 3 Simulcast groups on LWIN (1-05 St Tammany - 8 sites, 1-13 Baton Rouge - 4 sites, and 2-01 New Orleans - 3 sites)

Status
Not open for further replies.