LWIN Discussion Thread

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Please submit this info through the submit button and we will roll through it in the que... TY for the work your doing, its muchly appreciated....

pitcockm

Today I'm hearing some traffic on the following talkgroups.

13500 Bossier Parish Car to Car
13522 Bossier Parish Dispatch

cajunjerry

Bossier S.O.

I have been searching the Bossier 700 control Ch and I may have found an ID 13522 I can confirm it is B.S. Dispatch

terry1947

Premium Subscriber
Jefferson Parish Public Works

I Like to listin to. The Jeff. Parish Public Works But the TGID's are Different in The Radio Refference Database than the TGID's I am seeing on my radio Screen. I have a BCD396xt.. Does anyone have the correct TGID's? So I could tell who is talking. Thankyou

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I Like to listin to. The Jeff. Parish Public Works But the TGID's are Different in The Radio Refference Database than the TGID's I am seeing on my radio Screen. I have a BCD396xt.. Does anyone have the correct TGID's? So I could tell who is talking. Thankyou
I thought all the PW traffic was on the Jeff Parish PW TRS, not LWIN. If that is correct, we are aware of the lack of correct TG information as noted in the text block at the top of the system. If you are listening to that system and can identify the TGs please submit them for update. That said, unless the JPPW are actually on LWIN, this material does not belong in the current topic.

cajunjerry

Figuring Out ID

Ok this is what I heard today here in N La.
Off Bossier CC
21021 St Mary S.O.
6845 Acadian Ambulance

Shreveport CC
7018?

Minden TRS
708150 ?? Really unknown

SCPD

QRT
Tensas Parish SO is using ID# 54000 as a parishwide dispatch for all local agencies. This is in addition to the 54004, that was previously submitted.

red8

I remember a while back, someone said they heard some tg's possibly Iberville? And if so could they please post them? I would appreciate it very much.
red8

teebee

I remember a while back, someone said they heard some tg's possibly Iberville? And if so could they please post them? I would appreciate it very much.
red8

The only two id's I have heard Iberville using is 19002 & 19003. They are very active on 19002 and only heard them once using 19003. I am not sure if they only use LWIN or both the old system and LWIN. I have not heard them on their old system in sometime now.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Jerry, the term site refers to the repeater transmitter site for the system, and the freqs are self explanatory. Hope that helps??? Lous, is it scary I actually understood that q???