Lyon County (NV) Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMD877-KMG983

Any chance of getting Central Lyon County added to the Lyon County (NV) feed? Former Storey-Lyon FD feed is now Storey Co. - Reno FD. A number of us in large animal evac found it very useful to be able to monitor Central Lyon FD fire traffic on our smart phones when operating outside our vehicles. If hardware is an issue we can help with that. Thanks!

KMD877-KMG983

Copy that, and I have read the info post on that issue. Thanks. Was hoping the area feed provider might pick CLCFD back up or if it's a receiver issue, see that we're willing to help with that.

":O) Willis

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Copy that, and I have read the info post on that issue. Thanks. Was hoping the area feed provider might pick CLCFD back up or if it's a receiver issue, see that we're willing to help with that.

I would click on "Contact Broadcaster" or "Report a Problem" and submit your question directly to the feed provider, as not all feed providers read these forums.

KMD877-KMG983

Copy that. I previously looked for the contact broadcaster tab and couldn't find it. Looking again from the Lyon County feed page and I sure don't see it! Maybe I'm blind or something. Where the heck is that tab (or icon?)

Thanks for the "support" assistance.

KMD877-KMG983

Follow-up. Looks like Lyon County, NV is no longer active which explains the lack of a working contact link. I just sent an old file server in for rehab to use as a feed server. Anyone have an idea as to how much bandwidth is needed to be a feed provider? I'm on measured wifi out here in the sticks.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.