Lyons and Rice County

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSquelch

I have relatives in Rice County and they haven't been hearing any traffic on the frequencies for Lyons and Rice County. I've taken my scanner down there and I haven't heard them either. Maybe they have rebanded??? Any input would be appreciated.

dgruver911

I have relatives in Rice County and they haven't been hearing any traffic on the frequencies for Lyons and Rice County. I've taken my scanner down there and I haven't heard them either. Maybe they have rebanded??? Any input would be appreciated.

Information I have is that they have narrowbanded (rebanding only applies to 800 frequencies) but I've also heard they changed PL tones. Haven't been able to confirm that though.

n0lqt

Information I have is that they have narrowbanded (rebanding only applies to 800 frequencies) but I've also heard they changed PL tones. Haven't been able to confirm that though.

Let me guess, they changed to the same PL Newton uses???? :)

dgruver911

I just found Rice SO (154.755)....they've changed to DPL 223.

And Harvey County is in the process of narrowbanding remaining primary channels. By Memorial Day weekend everything except Newton Public Works and Halstead PD should be NFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.