Lyons Township Area Communications Center (LTACC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Is there anyone in the group who listens to LTACC's STARCOM21 talkgroups on a regular basis? While some of their TGs have been identified and listed in the Radio Reference database, a number of others have not been positively identified and I'm hoping to get some help with the official designations for these "unknown" talkgroups.

Tonight, after the storms went through the area, the sheer amount of traffic from the numerous fire departments sharing 154.250 made the channel practically unusable at times. La Grange Park FD got a house fire call and they switched their operations to "a tac channel", which ended up being STARCOM21 TG 34495. I've tentatively IDd this in the database as a possible La Grange Park FD tac channel. Hoping that someone more familiar with LTACC's STARCOM21 talkgroups might be able to help ID this and their other unidentified talkgroups.

Thanks in advance!

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
I do listen/scan the LTACC talkgroups regularly since I always listen to SC21 on my way to and from work. 90+% of activity that I hear from them is their Fire Dispatch TG. I do often receive the Police Dispatch TG, but obviously nothing is heard since it's ENC. Other than that, I haven't been able to find out the uses for the other "Operations" TGs that are listed since I haven't heard/received anything from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.