M/C down with C/G

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Larimer County: Poudre Canyon near Rustic. C/G for an Auto vs MC pt. reported w/ multiple FX's LG-1 on the ground now, Full Trauma Team requested at PVH.

155.340, 154.385, 155.400, 155.130, DTRS & Online

Jim<

I heard the initial call out on this, heard muti fx, why couldn't they transport by ground to save the poor guy money if not life threatening. The accident was along ways up the Poudre why not just meet 1/2 way with the med unit, L/G Denver?

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Multi FX's, can very easily be considered life threatening. It's not just the injuries, it's the mechanism of injuries that matters.
Just today I sent a walking victim of a T/A to the hospital who was denying any injuries based solely on the 12" of intrusion to the door of SUV she was in.

Moosemedic

Wow.... I never really thought my job as a Paramedic was to save MONEY.... unless you count my salary as a money saving measure...

If you really wanted to save taxpayers money, how about not rolling $300,000 Fire Engines with 4 guys making $90,000 a year to a medical call....NONE of them providing ALS or transport.

Moosemedic said:
Wow.... I never really thought my job as a Paramedic was to save MONEY.... unless you count my salary as a money saving measure...

If you really wanted to save taxpayers money, how about not rolling $300,000 Fire Engines with 4 guys making $90,000 a year to a medical call....NONE of them providing ALS or transport.
I'm not talking about tax payers, the individual med and transport expenses.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Moosemedic said:

Wow, and all it takes is some jackass to turn this in a firefighter bashing thread. Good job...
And exactly what specific incident are you talking about? Watch where you throw rocks...I can point to ALL kinds of dumb-ass t/a's you ambulance drivers cause or are involved in.
$90K a year? Now I know you're full of ****.

Moosemedic

FireScanner Bob....:confused:

This is not the appropriate forum for personal insults and foul language.

If you've got an issue with me, or that statement, Please feel free to Email or PM me directly and off this website.

I look forward to the continuation of each of our personal opinions

:twisted: I just had a simple question. I was hoping for a simple answer. Not a cat fight, to bad you couldn't throw punches through the monitor like in the movies.:twisted:

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
Moosemedic said:
FireScanner Bob....:confused:

This is not the appropriate forum for personal insults and foul language.

If you've got an issue with me, or that statement, Please feel free to Email or PM me directly and off this website.

I look forward to the continuation of each of our personal opinions

Wow, aren't you a piece of work...If you go up a few posts, you'll see that you started the fight.
If you go up a few posts, you'll see that you subverted this thread by taking a simple question and twisting it into something it didn't start out as.
If you think I'm going to sit idly by while an "ambulance driver" takes pot shots at firefighters and make unsubstaniated claims, then you're mistaken.
If you're too chicken to back up your statements, then so be it. But I'd like to know what accident you're talking about, and where firefighters are making $90K a year. My guess is that you're talking out your ass.
Have a nice day.

Thayne

Very interesting.
Very entertaining.

Let's go chill out now, before anybody is treated by stressed out dudes in Emer Vehicles;)

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Thread closed. If you feel the need to attack someone, use your personal Email, not in the RR.com threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.