M Health Fairview EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Premium Subscriber
I was reading that as of June 1 North ems will no longer serve Lino Lakes. M-Health Fairview will take over. If this is the case does anyone know who will dispatch them, and what the talkgroup will be.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I know someone that works there and just sent a text asking that very question. My best guess is that they would simply use their existing M Health Fairview talkgroup.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Healtheast and Fairview/Mhealth merged, I'd guess the existing health east talk groups would be used.

stmills

Fairview has owned the Service are for as long as they have had a hospital in Wyoming. North has been contracted to provide the Ambulance service for Fairview but with the merger of Fairview and Healtheast the decision was made to no longer contract the service to North but to instead service it with their own Ambulance service. Possible talkgroups:
2284 which at one time was assigned for this ambulance area.
2298 M Health EMS/Healtheast 911 Dakota County service area.
2295,2297, 2303, 2352,2353,2354.
I suspect it will either be 2284 or One of the 235x. When M Health EMS/ Healtheast took over dispatching for Northfield EMS they went with a new talkgroup not adding to a current one and this is what I suspect will happen again.

MNEMT1

Health East aka M-Health Fairview dispatch will dispatch all M-Health Fairview ambulances. However, Allina Health was chosen by the city of Lino Lakes for ambulance services. Allina is dispatched by Allina dispatch. Allina gets the calls from Anoka Co.

stmills

Thanks for the new update MNEMT1, I just read the 5/11/20 LL city Council Packet, and learned that Lino Lakes is actually covered in 2 ambulance Service areas- Allina and Fairview Forest Lake. As such they are allowed to select which ambulance service will cover the city, and selected Allina. So June 1 Forest Lake Service area will change- North Memorial will be done covering the area, Allina will take over Lino Lakes and M Health Fairview/Healtheast EMS will cover the rest of the service area.

ozzie

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have the talk group for M Health Forest Lake ops-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.