MA Senator Edward M. Kennedy (D.-MA) Hospitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
Did they find a dead pregnant teenage girl with him again when the ambulance came to pick him up?

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
The NHTSB finally concluded their investigation into the crash on the Chappaquiddick river. Their finding were that he had to be traveling at exactly 387 MPH when the car left the bridge. They said it would take that much force to knock panties off a woman and into the glove box!

SAR923

Now the word is that it was a "seizure", not a stoke. Sounds like a TIA to me. He just had a carotid rotorooter job last October so he's a prime candidate for a hemorrhagic stroke. It's not my place to judge him but, when he finally gets to the other side, my understanding is God still doesn't approve of murder.

KC1UA

Scan New England Guru
Database Admin
It's Specter's Fault!!!

I'm blaming this on Arlen Specter. Teddy probably blew a gasket when that blithering idiot insisted on not letting go of Spygate. One too many scotch and waters....and it was funky chicken time.

I'm far from being a Ted Kennedy fan, but I expect that anyone who had two brothers who had their heads blown off might tend to tip the bottle to excess from time to time.

Also...it's Chappaquiddick ISLAND, not Chappaquiddick River. That detracted from the joke just a bit, Spectra.

Now, to get back on track....damn you Arlen Specter....damn you. If Ted gets better I hope he visits your office when he's blotto, pisses on your desk, and leaves behind some putrid flatulence. Just remove any sharp objects...and if you're out of the office, remember to mark the levels of your bottles with a pencil...nah, forget it, I hope he drinks all of your booze, you piece of crap.

God's Speed, Ted! :D

SEMTTP

I am not sure why this made the news?? I hate that guy with a passion, and though I hate to see anyone health deterioate, I will be glad to see him go.

dic

SEMTTP said:
I am not sure why this made the news?? I hate that guy with a passion, and though I hate to see anyone health deterioate, I will be glad to see him go.
Well, since we are wishing such bad tidings on a Senator who had nothing to do with the State of the Union, I am justifiably curious:

What tidings do you wish on our Dynamic Duo who reside in the white house today?

Dic

elk2370bruce

Alcoholic stupor can easily be confused with a "seizure". Time for another stay at the Deomcratic Party version of the Betty Ford Clinic - or perhaps at Bubba Clinton's "two-fer" corner in the Kennedy Room of the White House.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Any other senator besides a Kennedy and who would give a crap? Camelot was sacked, Arthur Pendragon slain and Merlin took off for parts unknown but still America worships the ancient pagan gods of the British Isles. Could it be the Irish whiskey laddie? AYE! Now if th' bonnie lass will bring me Guinness I'd be a happy lad. BARMAN! Where be she with me pint o' choklit?

Teddy, now wipe th' smirk off yer face and cameeeeer a moment.......

racin06

Wow, I can't believe some of the comments! I definately disagree with Senator Kennedy on all political issues, but I would never wish an illness such as this on him. For God's sake, he has brain cancer...which usually ends up as a horrible and suffering way to die! It's no wonder that liberals believe conversatives are heartless! So much for compassionate conservatism!

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
racin06 said:
Wow, I can't believe some of the comments! I definately disagree with Senator Kennedy on all political issues, but I would never wish an illness such as this on him. For God's sake, he has brain cancer...which usually ends up as a horrible and suffering way to die! It's no wonder that liberals believe conversatives are heartless! So much for compassionate conservatism!

My comment has nothing to do with politics. If you recall he killed that young girl when he drove his car into the water, left her to die a horrible death, then tried to cover it up! Then there was the time he helped a member of his family cover up the rape of a young girl! I could go on...

Conservatives are heartless? No! Ted Kennedy is heartless! :twisted:

ibagli

Premium Subscriber
racin06 said:
Wow, I can't believe some of the comments!
Indeed. This forum is pretty big on wishing horrible things on people though, so I'm used to it.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
ibagli said:
Indeed. This forum is pretty big on wishing horrible things on people though, so I'm used to it.
Correction...should read:

"This forum is pretty big on wishing horrible things on horrible people, nothing wrong with that!"

mikepdx

GreatLakes said:
Correction...should read:
"This forum is pretty big on wishing horrible things on horrible people, nothing wrong with that!"
With one glaring exception:
Certain public servants who commit criminal acts.
Wishing them ill-will is often a no-no here.

Status
Not open for further replies.