Macomb Sheriff/ New Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard through the grapevine that New Haven will be taken over by Macomb Sheriff. Not sure when though. I know they are already dispatched by the Sheriff. So another small town police department will be no longer. The grape vine is my instructor in my policing one class who works for Sterling Heights. The Chief of police of New Haven use to work for Sterling Heights for 18 years. Not sure when this will happen, but it sounds like it will happen pretty soon possibly. So I don't know if this will create new talkgroups or not.

freqs

You never know .Back in the day MSP had a Post in Romeo ,New Baltimore and the one in the City of St.Clair all that area was all State cops and not so much Sheriff .now its has kinda turned around most all Sheriff and not so much MSP

bigbluemsp

None of the above is true as far as take overs. They are not interested in small towns according to Wickersham. Thats pennies and nickels and they want quaters and more.

If anyone were to take over New Haven it would most likely be annexed into Chesterfield or Lenox and NHPD take over Lenox Township.

There was rumor that county wanted Richmond too but they won't ever get that in their wildest dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.