macombmonitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanjunkie

He asked to be removed from the site due to some personal differences with the administration. I sure do miss him here....He is active over on Strong Signals if you want to get in touch with him.

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
Yes it is a bummer.....I miss all the news that he had time to find that I didnt have time for throughout my day....

I know he is on SS, but I also emailed him and gave him full reigns to post all that on my forums, but he has not yet, so maybe he is just taking a break.....

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Bummer is not the word, Bill contributed alot to this site. IMO from what I read about what went down, it was a SHAME the way he was delt with. I love this site, but was so turned off of the way Bill was treated, I now must rethink my donations/subscription.

wjf

E-Man said:
Bummer is not the word, Bill contributed alot to this site. IMO from what I read about what went down, it was a SHAME the way he was delt with. I love this site, but was so turned off of the way Bill was treated, I now must rethink my donations/subscription.

I tried piecing together what happened by reading some of his threads, and I still don't know what it's all about.

What happened?

Bill was, and is, a great guy.

K8PBX

Bill (MacombMonitor) is a great guy with a very high level of integrity. I miss his posts here too.

Hope he decides to return sometime soon.

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
E-Man said:

You know the real bummer of the whole situation is that no matter what anyone says or does, it will not change anyones opionion that was involved in the matter. There are a lot of people that get treated the way that Bill did. What are you going to do? When you have as many people as members here...its going to happen and there is nothing anyone can do. I dont agree with the way that some of the things are ran here, and with some of the people that are moderators(picked by Lindsay) but who am I? That is why I dont post here too much any more, and when the time comes to re up my donation I will think very hard before I through my money into something that I thought was a good thing before, now I am up in arms about. There are too many people here that are EAGER to jump on someone here and I do not like that, and I believe that is why bill left, bill is better than sitting around listening to all these people piss and moan and then the admin staff goes against him to......so you have no choice to leave. Its sad. Very sad but we are only members and anything we say, so or mention is bound to be interpeted by someone the wrong way.

toydriver_det

Premium Subscriber
Bill

Chief_71 said:
The internet club he started was also taken offline. Its a bummer that hes not around anymore.
I have been away from RR for awhile myself. I don't have a clue about the story of Bill. I would like to know more if someone wants to share or PM.
I did join the club he started as I thought it would be cool to have a local group of people get together face to face. When the first few messages from hi, tomy private email were unrelated to scanning and/or spam I asked him to quit sending that kind of stuff to me and he emailed me back a very nice message saying he would quit but then I never heard from him again, on anything, again.
Hope he is doing good and still enjoying radios.

seamusg

toydriver_det said:
I have been away from RR for awhile myself. I don't have a clue about the story of Bill. I would like to know more if someone wants to share or PM.
I did join the club he started as I thought it would be cool to have a local group of people get together face to face. When the first few messages from hi, tomy private email were unrelated to scanning and/or spam I asked him to quit sending that kind of stuff to me and he emailed me back a very nice message saying he would quit but then I never heard from him again, on anything, again.
Hope he is doing good and still enjoying radios.
Who is tomy?

toydriver_det

Premium Subscriber
seamusg said:
Who is tomy?
You are still as funny as always!
Put a space between "to" and "my".
And before you ask put an "h" after the "hi" that is just before the other typo (tomy).
Please forgive me my spelling errors.
Would you like to fill me in or is this too hot a subject?
Catch ya later.....

seamusg

toydriver_det said:
You are still as funny as always!
Put a space between "to" and "my".
And before you ask put an "h" after the "hi" that is just before the other typo (tomy).
Please forgive me my spelling errors.
Would you like to fill me in or is this too hot a subject?
Catch ya later.....
No typos PMT

Status
Not open for further replies.