Macon Bibb County Ga. problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacon12

I'm using a Grecom PSR 800 and have been picking up some of Bibb County including Sheriffs Office and Macon PD, but not anymore. Still receiving all the other surrounding counties such as Houston, Peach etc. I did a download of the RR database on April 20th or so, and then using the computer software that came with the scanner I copied the library to the scanner. Still not a peep out of Bibb County so I HAVE to be doing something wrong and it's probably something very simple. Is there a step or setting that I'm missing?
Thanks for any help or advice!
Jarrell

jacon12

Wow.... thanks for the link Kevin, I had no idea all that was going on. I had read in the local paper about new systems coming online but.... oh well, I guess that's the reason for my situation and, from reading through that thread, a good many other people also. The thread left me pretty confused though but I don't think I'm the only one.
Again, thanks for the link.
Jarrell

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Wow.... thanks for the link Kevin, I had no idea all that was going on. I had read in the local paper about new systems coming online but.... oh well, I guess that's the reason for my situation and, from reading through that thread, a good many other people also. The thread left me pretty confused though but I don't think I'm the only one.
Again, thanks for the link.
Jarrell

You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.