Macon Bibb TRS Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG4BKO

Premium Subscriber
Has Macon/Bibb trunked system changed in any way recently? I visited Macon Monday and Wednesday and my 396T was quiet on the trunked system. After hearing nothing on Monday, I redownloaded the system from RR (both systems listed) and still nothing. I manually verified that I was receiving the CC loud and clear. I have tried both trunked systems listed (the Motorola Type II SmartZone and the Project 25 Phase 1 (FDMA)) and nothing heard. I still copy the Houston County TRS fine. I saw where some talkgroups were updated but that is all.

Thanks in advance.

mjbjr

Im not to familliar with radios and such,but i do provide the Macon police/Fire dept feed.If you will tell me specific date and time,i will download the archive and check.Were you listening to MPD or BCS?

KG4BKO

Premium Subscriber
Macon/Bibb TRS Changes?

Hi,
I was there on November 14 from about 11:00am to 2:00pm, and November 16 from about 12:00 noon until 3:30pm. I have both Macon PD and Bibb SO talk groups programmed as shown in RR.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

mjbjr

Hi,
I was there on November 14 from about 11:00am to 2:00pm, and November 16 from about 12:00 noon until 3:30pm. I have both Macon PD and Bibb SO talk groups programmed as shown in RR.

Thanks for looking.

Bill
I listened to just a few minutes on 11/14 feed around 1116-am and it worked fine for MPD. and the 16th around 1230 pm and it worked as well.

KG4BKO

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again for looking. Maybe the next time I get up that way I will have a chance to play around with the settings. In the past it worked great.

Bill

mjbjr

Im using a pro 197 i believe.I set it up and put it away sort of speak.i only go to look at it when i get an email about it being down.LOL i dont even have a monitor hooked up to that computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.