'Mad Scientist' developing powered suits for US military

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
When Skynet becomes self aware it's judgment day. That thing is a T-1000 prototype so don't say you haven't been warned.

Austin4Wyo

kb2vxa said:
When Skynet becomes self aware it's judgment day. That thing is a T-1000 prototype so don't say you haven't been warned.
Actually, it would be a T-800 proto.

I feel pretty nerdy right now.

SCPD

QRT
i have heard concepts of these for firefighters, to transport equipment in high rise fires. but of course that was just concept, im curious now that something like it has been developed, if it will make its way into our lives

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
good lord! They need to jam Stephen Hawking into that thing, give it a death ray or two and let him run all mad-scientist over the city.

That thing is 100% kickass!

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
lakekid313 said:
i have heard concepts of these for firefighters, to transport equipment in high rise fires. but of course that was just concept, im curious now that something like it has been developed, if it will make its way into our lives

Screw that. Thats what laddertrucks are for. They need to make these things standard issue in major league baseball. :cool:

and landmine the outfield:D

burningman_77

Wow

Ever seen the concept of a nano suit? Obviously far into the future but... The things they say are possible are incredible/scary. A suit that fits over the body like a second skin that can give the wearer "super human strength". Also, look up "active camouflage" on youTube. Put these into the wrong hands...

Raccon

Nice idea. Now imagine they solve the power cable problem and manage to attach a battery pack - what do you do if you run out of battery power in some remote area with no power source, throw away the suit? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.