Madison cnty live audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceT

I am now providing live audio for Madison County and Norfolk city area. This is temporary for now until I grow more comfortable with it. Dave.

IceT

Thanks If you need help don't be afraid to ask

mr_tunz
Cuming County Feed Provider
Thanks. I've shut it down for tonight. I need to see what scanners I have and decide what computer I want to use. I'm leaning toward the laptop. I also need to re-route the audio connections/cables. Should be on-line before noon. Dave

elephant

Thanks so much IceT for putting Norfolk back on. I've really missed listening to it. Brings a little bit of the old home town out here in Phoenix. Now, I can listen to KNEN, US92, KEXL & WJAG as well as Norfolk PD. Only one stream left to go. WLX-77. I know, now I'm being picky!!!!!

Thanks again for putting forth the time and effort into getting the stream going. I know that dedicating your equipment to the task is a sacrifice you make for all of our enjoyment.

Take care and enjoy the upcoming tornado season. I miss it.

P.S. The audio on your stream is set perfectly. Crystal clear.

IceT

Madison county live audio shutting down.

I sorrry to say I'm not going to be able to continue to provide this feed. I'm having health problems and no longer feel up to maintaining the link. Dave

mr_tunz

Iam sorry to hear that youre not able to keep the feed running. If there is anything that I can do to help and keep the feed running please ask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.