Madison Public Safety P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

pngoat

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if The Madison PD CPT West, East, South, Central, North, and, Midtown have gone encrypted? I used to pick them up loud & clear, but, now the transmissions, on those channels, are badly garbled. According to the database they are not encrypted. I pick up the other MPD channels loud and clear. Any help appreciated. Thank You.

tribby2001

Does anyone know if The Madison PD CPT West, East, South, Central, North, and, Midtown have gone encrypted? I used to pick them up loud & clear, but, now the transmissions, on those channels, are badly garbled. According to the database they are not encrypted. I pick up the other MPD channels loud and clear. Any help appreciated. Thank You.

I am listening to them right now (P25) in the clear on my SDS100.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9356

jfive38

Premium Subscriber
I am listening to them right now (P25) in the clear on my SDS100.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9356

Same thing here. Was fine until about a week ago on my G5.

Same thing here on my G5. Was fine until about a week ago.

Since the database has been updated showing the changes for the CPT channels, you might want to update NGTF 1 and NGTF 2. Those are now encrypted as well.

whop94

Premium Subscriber
Over the last month or so been picking up a couple talk groups in the 4003-4007 range, sounds like operations at some sort of performance venue, my best guess would be the Overture Center however since I couldn't confirm it I didn't want to submit anything, anybody able to confirm these TGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.