Mahoning Co Jail 800 Mhz frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Can anybody confirm whether Mahoning Co Jail frequencies have been rebanded.

Their old freqs were:

Rebanded freqs would be:

If you live within range and can plug in both the pre- and post-rebanding frequencies and give them a listen, please do so and let us know if they are active on 850 Mhz now.

Thanks

mike

yfdgricker

Feed Provider
I plugged all of the MCSO Jail frequencies above into my scanner. I received jail radio traffic on the 851.600 frequency.

I'll monitor the other two rebanded frequencies as well and see if I can get any communications on those.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I plugged all of the MCSO Jail frequencies above into my scanner. I received jail radio traffic on the 851.600 frequency.

I'll monitor the other two rebanded frequencies as well and see if I can get any communications on those.
Thanks Greg. The reason I asked is because I saw a license update that was submitted to the FCC for deletion of the 860 freqs / addition of the 850 freqs. It was a YE license. So I figured they probably did reband but had no way of knowing for sure.

I think it's probably safe to assume that all frequencies have rebanded, but I will go ahead and update 851.600 for now.

Thanks for going through the trouble!

Mike

yfdgricker

Feed Provider
Mike, I heard radio traffic on 852.550 from the MCSO Jail this morning. They were reaching another unit "on 2" on that frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.