Maine DOT monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroostook

If I can get the frequencies would anyone be willing to monitor the Maine DOT and put that on? I would sure like to be able to listen to them on the computer too. Lots of good action on their channel.

ecps92

It sounds like you want someone to set up a FEED for Maine DOT

Here are the Freqs from the SNE WIKI

DOT is not much to listen to, till the snow or ice hit, tho.

If I can get the frequencies would anyone be willing to monitor the Maine DOT and put that on? I would sure like to be able to listen to them on the computer too. Lots of good action on their channel.

Aroostook

Yes...

I have the frequencies. And yes they are interesting to listen to in the winter. I also enjoy listening year round to them. Spring flooding is interesting, not to mention storm clean up. Hot top crews are interesting too there are a whole lot of crazy people driving out there who have hit flag men, drove through work zones cleaning out cones... etc. More than people would think. I like having the scanner on the computer since my regular scanner is limited reach and in another area of the house than I work. Hubby works for dot, like to listen in. Thanks and hope we can get them broadcast.

ecps92

Have the Hubby look at the list , I posted and share any suggested changes...

I have the frequencies. And yes they are interesting to listen to in the winter. I also enjoy listening year round to them. Spring flooding is interesting, not to mention storm clean up. Hot top crews are interesting too there are a whole lot of crazy people driving out there who have hit flag men, drove through work zones cleaning out cones... etc. More than people would think. I like having the scanner on the computer since my regular scanner is limited reach and in another area of the house than I work. Hubby works for dot, like to listen in. Thanks and hope we can get them broadcast.

Aroostook

Frequencies

Thank you! I did have my hubby look at your list, and we compared it to the list that the radio guy gave him. (I have the info you need. If you private message me with an email address I can send you a copy of the complete list.) Several of the channel numbers are not the same, and I do have tones for some.
Thank you so very much!!
These are the ones for the Northernmost Region #5 where we are:

State wide - Office communicate w/trucks and each other:
#1 - 45.20 xmt 47.22 rec 82.5 tone
#3 - 45.40 xmt 47.34 rec 88.5 tone
#5 - 45.84 xmt 47.12 rec 84.8 tone

Supervisors Secret Channel (A must have for anyone!)
#7 - 47.34 xmt 47.34 rec 100 tone

Truck to truck for my husbands crew
#14 - 47.08 xmt 47.08 rec none tone

Truck to truck surrounding crews
#12 - 47.26 xmt 47.26 rec 100 tone
#4 - 47.34 xmt 47.34 rec none tone

ecps92

ecps92@earthlink.net

Thank you! I did have my hubby look at your list, and we compared it to the list that the radio guy gave him. (I have the info you need. If you private message me with an email address I can send you a copy of the complete list.) Several of the channel numbers are not the same, and I do have tones for some.
Thank you so very much!!
These are the ones for the Northernmost Region #5 where we are:

State wide - Office communicate w/trucks and each other:
#1 - 45.20 xmt 47.22 rec 82.5 tone
#3 - 45.40 xmt 47.34 rec 88.5 tone
#5 - 45.84 xmt 47.12 rec 84.8 tone

Supervisors Secret Channel (A must have for anyone!)
#7 - 47.34 xmt 47.34 rec 100 tone

Truck to truck for my husbands crew
#14 - 47.08 xmt 47.08 rec none tone

Truck to truck surrounding crews
#12 - 47.26 xmt 47.26 rec 100 tone
#4 - 47.34 xmt 47.34 rec none tone

Aroostook

Frequencies

Just emailed stuff to you! Thank you so very much!! I am very excited about being able to listen to them on the computer.

Aroostook

Looking for someone to start up the feed. I believe ecps92 is doing that, but don't quote me on it. Why are you available to do that feed?

ecps92

Correct, too far away to establish a feed, however adding the Freqs to DB and Wiki will give folks the info, and maybe someone will step up who is more local

Ecps02 is in Mass I believe. Sorry, No I cannot feed DOT right now, not enough scanners.

Aroostook

Darn, but I appreciate it guys! What is involved to put up a feed anyway? My big computer is down at the moment, but I may be able to feed in the future if it's not too trying! LOL! I'm a techie, but don't like to do a whole lot of messing. On the computer at least 10 hrs a day, programmer. Adenosine, I see you are in Bangor, love it down there. Our son is Old Town.

ecps92

Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

Darn, but I appreciate it guys! What is involved to put up a feed anyway? My big computer is down at the moment, but I may be able to feed in the future if it's not too trying! LOL! I'm a techie, but don't like to do a whole lot of messing. On the computer at least 10 hrs a day, programmer. Adenosine, I see you are in Bangor, love it down there. Our son is Old Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.