Maine scanner frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainman1

I was listening to Richmond Maine fire responding to an accident just now and the chief told his trucks to go to CH 6 for working freq. In october they changed everything around and I thought I had all the frequencies in my scanner , but I guess I don't. anybody out there tell me what the new CH 6 is? I'm sure the fd isn't gonna tell me. Russ

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
A lot of department have there own fire ground freq and when they say that on the dispatch channel its so people know to switch up to Channel 6 which would be there fire ground channel. Your best bet is to use the Close Call or Signal Stalker feature on your scanner if you have a scanner that has that feature and your should be able to see what freq it is they use for channel 6.

bhamfd19

sag north bowdoin, bowdoinham, richmond
1-154.295 primary
2-154.295 back up
3 155.955 fire north
4 154.220 bowdoin
5 154.235 bowdoinham
6 154.325 richmond
7 153.980 topsham
8 154.310 state fire
9 154.280 tanker 280
the southern part of the county has a diffenrt ch plan these are the frist 9 channles that we use up here
hope this is some help to you

Last edited:

johnc149

Premium Subscriber
I need some help

I just moved back to Maine and can't find the scanner frwquencies for Washington County Maine any where. I tried the ones that are listed here but I hear they are out dated. I have not heard anything yet. Aslo State police went digital and their frequencies can't be found any where any help would be appreciated.......

Status
Not open for further replies.