Major Accident on New Sapulpa Road @ 81st Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Supposedly 5 car multi-injuries with a possible Signal 30. Lifelight en-route as well as SPD Signal 30 team. Calling in 3rd shift officers to help on calls.

jrplmil

Have another signal 30 just east of Sweetwater. The 3rd one in the last 2 months at that location.

car2back

Freqed said:
Supposedly 5 car multi-injuries with a possible Signal 30. Lifelight en-route as well as SPD Signal 30 team. Calling in 3rd shift officers to help on calls.

Was it on NSR or on 81st?

Medic32

anymore word on the sapulpa mva? i live not very far at all from 81st and NSR. but im out at the firestation tonight

mfolta1

i went to sapulpa around 130 this morning to visit someone and i saw where water had been used to wash down all 4 lanes of the road and it was about 100 yards north of the fire station, about a mile further south i saw flare ash on the road where traffic was turned around. the water was already dried but you could tell the street had been damp from washdown.

CommShrek

Yesterday was a bad day around NE Oklahoma for crashes. That'll make the 3rd fatality crash that I know of. I could do without a repeat today.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
dward42586 said:
Might be good to include date and time on report.:confused:
Every post has a time and date stamp associated with it, wording of the post indicated this was an in progress event, (Lifelfight en-route) if your traveling from PA, this way I'm sure the roadway will be clear by the time you pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.