Major Fire Explosion As Paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Wow, I'm listening to the archive right now and that's very interesting to listen to. Are there any updates ?

Sure is - http://www.wtov9.com/news/17135727/detail.html

What some people in the area are saying: http://forums.torontoinfocus.com/vbul/showthread.php?t=31467

Habitual fires from this guys' houses - The last 3-4 fires were in the same place - took his house out and knocked at least one other house in the area off its foundation last time. Every time they make it out alive. Every time it has been suspicious. Every time the fire marshall has been there. HOpefully they find something this time.

You do the math - does anybody really think this is coincidental/accidental? They always manage to have the kids out before the explosion. In the most extreme and unlikely case (accident), this guy must have the sniffer of mcgruff the crime dog because he manages to smell the propane and get the kids out. And of course, one would have to wonder who installs their propane system if it accidentally leaks multiple times and blows up the neighborhood.

The FF with the magnesium exposure I believe is fine - later on the in the archive they state that he is okay.

That's only a few miles from me as the crow flies. I've seen the leveled land after each of the explosions.

Mike

Last edited:

hoser147

Mike, Sounded like it was well on its way when I started to monitor it. Had atleast 15 people on your feed. I get a chance Im going to have to listen to the archive, just been one of those crazy Fridays. Hopefully the FF and the Worker will be ok. Just glancing at that forum sounds like some upset people around there. Ya Gotta wonder................Hoser

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Mike, Sounded like it was well on its way when I started to monitor it. Had atleast 15 people on your feed. I get a chance Im going to have to listen to the archive, just been one of those crazy Fridays. Hopefully the FF and the Worker will be ok. Just glancing at that forum sounds like some upset people around there. Ya Gotta wonder................Hoser

Welll, that forum is always overly dramatic - I wouldn't take what the people there say to mean too much - they just rant. Yeah Jason messaged me and told me he saw around 15 people listening, I thought that was cool rofl. Thankfully everyone who matters is okay. Of course I hear the owner himself is in bad shape... not sure how true that is, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I do'nt know what he was up to, but it doesn't appear to be any good - in which case, he may have bitten off more than he could chew.

Definitely interesting listening though, for this neck of the woods.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.