Major house fire in Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyrr

Wirelessly posted (Woody\'s iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Thanks. I'll look at it in the morning. I have a friend who lives in Brookhaven, but to his credit, he has architectural composition shingles on his roof.

jlaizure

I believe Brookhaven covenants require wood shingles but some homeowners are ignoring that and now installing comp shingles.......

woodyrr

Wirelessly posted (Woody\'s iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

The covenants governing the Midwest City house in which I grew up, stipulated that "colored" people could only occupy the dwelling as servants. . . That covenant was properly ignored as well.

More than a few houses in Brookhaven (those owned by those who value their property as much as they value their property value) feature composition shingles, some of which resemble slate.

Secret_Squirrel

Nut Protector Extraordinaire

The covenants governing the Midwest City house in which I grew up, stipulated that "colored" people could only occupy the dwelling as servants. . . That covenant was properly ignored as well.

More than a few houses in Brookhaven (those owned by those who value their property as much as they value their property value) feature composition shingles, some of which resemble slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.