Major Operation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

At 122nd & Macarthur at a few minutes each side of noon. Six different white unmarked CVPI's. Fully optioned, some cars with two people in front. All 6 travelling west bound on 122'nd towards Rockwell.

Normal city tags, no markings, and I could see cages and led light setups inside as they passed me.

Wondering if anyone had heard anything on the radio in that area. I had Hefner on all morning and did not hear anything at all.

OKC CSI

freqscout

Those sound like the city marshal's cars and they were probably going to get someone....or get something to eat!

okccsi

freqscout said:
Those sound like the city marshal's cars and they were probably going to get someone....or get something to eat!

Could it have been COMIT? There is a damn good onion burger place in the shopping plaza at 122 & Rockwell. They could have been headed right there. I have defnitely seen cops chowing down in there.

Did ya finally see the pics? The resty of my crap should be here real soon. Gonna correct that lean also and put another up.

OKC CSI

freqscout

Yeah the pics were good except the one with you holding the pole prior to it being mounted.

Well the COMIT guys drive different colors of cars I believe.

Yeah that place is good. My odds are more twards the marshals for reasons I cannot discuss on this board too.

cristisphoto

NArcs or ICE...

Sound likes a NArco op

Or ICE ops

Those have been the most frequent latley all over the US

Status
Not open for further replies.