Make and model of stolen swr meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golay

I had my "to go" bag for Field Day stolen. Lost more than a few things.
One of the things was my swr meter for 144/220/440.
I've been looking for it online. I want to buy another one like it. Having a bit of a problem because I don't remember the manufacturer. It was bit unique.
On the front was three push buttons to select between 2 meters, 220 and 440.
I'm fairly positive the buttons were labeled 144, 220 and 440. I don't believe there was any adjustment knobs to set zero or anything like that.
Rather small, lightweight little box.
I know it wasn't MFJ, and it wasn't a common name brand. I actually thought it was made by Tenma. If it was, I'm having a dickens of a time finding it online.

Just curious if by chance someone else has the same SWR meter. I've never seen one with the three buttons to select the bands, so like I said it was unique.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I had my "to go" bag for Field Day stolen. Lost more than a few things.
One of the things was my swr meter for 144/220/440.
I've been looking for it online. I want to buy another one like it. Having a bit of a problem because I don't remember the manufacturer. It was bit unique.
On the front was three push buttons to select between 2 meters, 220 and 440.
I'm fairly positive the buttons were labeled 144, 220 and 440. I don't believe there was any adjustment knobs to set zero or anything like that.
Rather small, lightweight little box.
I know it wasn't MFJ, and it wasn't a common name brand. I actually thought it was made by Tenma. If it was, I'm having a dickens of a time finding it online.

Just curious if by chance someone else has the same SWR meter. I've never seen one with the three buttons to select the bands, so like I said it was unique.

Thanks in advance.

Possibly a Vectronics PM-30UV? I have one given me from a SKs estate and it has the three buttons on the front labelled like you think yours were.
It's a dual crosshair type meter.

Golay

Possibly a Vectronics PM-30UV? I have one given me from a SKs estate and it has the three buttons on the front labelled like you think yours were.
It's a dual crosshair type meter.

Thank you kruser. That is indeed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.