Making some sense with Okmulgee Co DMR systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
I have made an attempt to make sense of the various talkgroups used in Okmulgee County by creating three seperate DMR Single Frequency Trunked systems, which I called DMR North, DMR Central and DMR South, to be able to be programmed into a scanner and have it correctly differentiate them. The attached pdf shows how I have the frequencies and TG's distributed between the 3 systems. I had to do it this way because there was much duplication between frequencies and talkgroups, the only difference often being the Slot used. The remaining users, like Henryetta Police Dispatch, that have their own freqs, are programmed like a normal, conventional channel.

Attachments

• Okmulgee County.pdf
    210.4 KB · Views: 19

wx5uif

Premium Subscriber
Below is what I found last year with a couple SDR dongles monitoring for several weeks. They have several IP connected (whichever vendor flavor) sites.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Below is what I found last year with a couple SDR dongles monitoring for several weeks. They have several IP connected (whichever vendor flavor) sites.

I saw that, and I think I kept your freq groups intact, for the most part.

Ubbe

Two years ago it needed 4 different OFT systems to be able to differentiate the operations that uses the same TG number but on different slots.
Have they changed their system since then?

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.