Malaysia plane missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; UPC300-2.2 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

BBC and F24 carrying news at TOH. For news from the airline itself follow MAS at https://mobile.twitter.com/mas. Rumors of landing in Nanming and signal being heard are debunked.

w2xq

Mentor

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; UPC300-2.2 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

BBC and F24 carrying news at TOH. For news from the airline itself follow MAS at https://mobile.twitter.com/mas. Rumors of landing in Nanming and signal being heard are debunked.
Uh, didn't see this post. I can't access the link and Pale Moon is advising me that it wants to store crap on my computer. No thanks.

w2xq

Mentor

Sunday's midday press conference wrapped up a few minutes ago. Listen to the Q&A at the end of the statement. Interesting IMHO. I've not seen this on the MSM-BBC-F24 news yet.

http://english.astroawani.com/videos/show/buletin-awani/latest-report-on-the-mh370-missing-flight-9-00am-9-3-2014-27144

Sorry about the virus warning. 95% of the time I'm using a 4yr old Viewsonic tablet or (mostly) a 2yr old Droid smartphone. No warnings on these Android things. Hardly ever turn on the Win7 PC anymore. Re MAS' tweets, I dropped them as there is no insight whatsoever. If you want to peek at their sad work, just go to Twitter and search under users for MAS.

Last edited:

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
what link was giving the virus warnings? the news link or the video link?

SCPD

QRT

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Fox is about 12 hrs behind the times, as is most of the USA MSM. The BBC World News TV (not BBC America) channel usually carries the daily Malaysian press conferences live at 04 UT (12 MYT) = 00 EST during its news at the TOH.

The live update page on http://english.astroawani.com/ seems to be consistently kept up to the moment IMHO. YMMV.

HTH

Last edited:

CapStar362

its a sad thing that a aircraft the size of a 777 can just simply vanish without a single trace. cant find it now, but the ATC guy was interviewed and he was looking at the screen when it vanished. best quote i read, " i watched my beam sweep the aircraft once, and in the next sweep it was gone"

the passports issue, dont get me started on that..... i think someone got paid to let them through.

but it is indeed pure crazy how a 200 foot long aircraft simply vanishes without a trace

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
its a sad thing that a aircraft the size of a 777 can just simply vanish without a single trace. cant find it now, but the ATC guy was interviewed and he was looking at the screen when it vanished. best quote i read, " i watched my beam sweep the aircraft once, and in the next sweep it was gone"

the passports issue, dont get me started on that..... i think someone got paid to let them through.

but it is indeed pure crazy how a 200 foot long aircraft simply vanishes without a trace
Malaysia Airlines passenger plane MH370 crashed in the South China Sea on Vimeo

pathalogical

Most of us that are plane enthusiasts, probably watch Mayday on Discovery. While many are re-enactments, they sometimes show actual footage of a plane crash. Those that have crashed in water usually have some floating debris; luggage, clothing, foam from seats etc, rescue workers pulling items out of the water with hooked poles. Yet there is zero trace of this 777. Stuff like this happens in the Bermuda Triangle !

questnz

Absolutely, this have me puzzled for the last few days. After Air France disaster there are debris start floating everywhere within short period of time. Voice recorders keep emitting signal for some time after crash, but not here. Very tragic, assuming that most people have their phones turned off, some may did not, Chinese family called one phone with some degree of success. Is not that hard to narrow the Cellphone last signal location. There also US satellites sweeping oceans monitoring North Korea and nothing detected, no blast or flash. Maybe one hope and possibility is that plane with 7.5 hours fuel on board was forced to land somewhere? Bizarre !

scanfan22

Most of us that are plane enthusiasts, probably watch Mayday on Discovery. While many are re-enactments, they sometimes show actual footage of a plane crash. Those that have crashed in water usually have some floating debris; luggage, clothing, foam from seats etc, rescue workers pulling items out of the water with hooked poles. Yet there is zero trace of this 777. Stuff like this happens in the Bermuda Triangle !
Yeah thats what my dad was telling me. A good way to find out what's going on is to fallow Twitter.com/newsbraker

Status
Not open for further replies.