Actually no, had you read and understood he choked on the plastic bag when he inhaled it. Either way a little chlorine in the gene pool never hurt.
FYI, crack is cocaine base insoluble in water which is why it's smoked. Pharmaceutical cocaine hydrochloride is a white crystalline powder which is soluble and known on the street as Peruvian Flake, from the stock bottle it's tiny opalescent flakes. When cut it looks more like a dull white powder due to the introduction of foreign matter.
Funny the way you put it Dan, more likely he would have been wondering why his head exploded and a big hole in his chest where his heart was had it actually been absorbed into the blood.
Oh the justice , one minute the moron was getting " that rush" and the next minute he's dead because he choked on the very bag that he dipped into to "find that magical feeling" - uh ah uh DUH !!!!! No sympathy for the devil ! Take another hit there crackerboy (he he LOL - crackerboy - and no that was meant for the crackhead)