Man hunt in Orangeburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

I 'm listening to SLED in Orangeburg looking for a guy ,and they got K9 and air support. I heard them ID there self as SLED (somthing) in command and they were on 858.73750 with a talk group 30352,16196,06896,01136,03888, 00848, 01816 I heard air support on 03888. dont know if this will help anyone or not ,but i just wanted everyone to know

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
lugoffman said:
I 'm listening to SLED in Orangeburg looking for a guy ,and they got K9 and air support. I heard them ID there self as SLED (somthing) in command and they were on 858.73750 with a talk group 30352,16196,06896,01136,03888 I heard air support on 03888. dont know if this will help anyone or not ,but i just wanted everyone to know

any updates? i am starting to listen now....

lugoffman

Caesar said:
any updates? i am starting to listen now....

The last thing I heard was they saw foot prints on a dirt road by 47 ,and the dog was going crazy im also hearing a little bit of it on 859.23750 and 869.0375 but most of it is on 858.73750, and I thought they said somthing about they were on 300 somewere in orangeburg. now they are saying air support see's somthing in a abandon house

kg4ekc

bloody weekend in Orangeburg County

Saturday early AM, a Deputy from Orangeburg County was shot in the head/neck area and died on the scene. Really quite close to where all of this happened.

I also was listening to the trooper shooting. I did hear the officers say that the trooper stopped the car and they were on their way to do a drug deal. So that is probably why they shot the trooper. This trooper is a very level headed guy. I heard units from SLED, DNR, Calhoun County, Dorchester County, HP, and Orangeburg County.

I must tell you I listened to those guys as they tracked that guy. They are very skilled at what they do. I have a blood hound so I have done some reading on tracking and I find that very interesting. It is interesting how even the best dogs can loose a trail. At one point, they found an area of push back where he had been hiding from the Helo above. Another time I heard them as the dogs were doing a circle on the guys' trail as he tried to loose the dogs. if you have ever had any experience with these dogs they are amazing.

Greg

Last edited:

lugoffman

kg4ekc said:
Saturday early AM, a Deputy from Orangeburg County was shot in the head/neck area and died on the scene. Really quite close to where all of this happened.

I also was listening to the trooper shooting. I did hear the officers say that the trooper stopped the car and they were on their way to do a drug deal. So that is probably why they shot the trooper. This trooper is a very level headed guy. I heard units from SLED, DNR, Calhoun County, Dorchester County, HP, and Orangeburg County.

I must tell you I listened to those guys as they tracked that guy. They are very skilled at what they do. I have a blood hound so I have done some reading on tracking and I find that very interesting. It is interesting how even the best dogs can loose a trail. At one point, they found an area of push back where he had been hiding from the Helo above. Another time I heard them as the dogs were doing a circle on the guys' trail as he tried to loose the dogs. if you have ever had any experience with these dogs they are amazing.

Greg
I got a friend who is a Deputy Sheriff here in kershaw county and he is looking for one he said his got old and had to be put to sleep. I would love to get one also and get involved in some search and rescue stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.