Manalapan PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedlindner

Manalapan PD has gone digital. They are still on 500.6375. Is there any digital programing info yet.

scannersnstuff

that is extremely strange for them to go digital at this point. when they go to the county trs, they will be digital and encrypted. weird.

NESN

Manalapan went to M/C dispatch around the first of the month. The P25 NAC code is 544.

Last edited:

NESN

This is seldom used,usually simplex for special events. Mostly the Police Explorers doing traffic control for Manalapan Day or graduations. I'll see what happens.

NESN

Manalapan PD 501.0125 is still in use for special events with the same PL of 114.8-simplex. Now referred to as Channel 3. Apparently the portables at least are mixed-mode.

DJ88

The NAC doesn't have to be programmed. It acts like a PL or DPL tone, to keep you from hearing any other agencies that use that frequency.

blkscorpion2

Hi guys, sorry for re-posting on an old thread. Looking to get a scanner to listen to the local police, fire and emt's. Since the police went digital what is the best scanner to get, not looking to break a bank here either as this is just a hobby i'm trying to start up. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

blkscorpion2

Question

I'm looking for a decent cheap base or portable scanner that will pick up the Manalapan PD, EMS and Fire Department, seems like you guys know your stuff when it comes to these radio scanners. Question i have is what type of scanner would you recommend, that would work for me. I'm not looking to spend a load of money on a scanner just something that will work for my specific needs.

bigeye

Manalapan pd

I do not hear Manalapan pd any more. Did they change frequencies? I have a couple of different scanners and don't hear them on any. Anything I can do? I have a Uniden Bearcat BC8500xlt
a Gecom PSR500 and a Uniden Home Patrol. Thanks

scannersnstuff

manalapan pd went digital. when they jump on board the monmouth county new trs, they will also be encrypted. the bc8500 cannot decode digital.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.