Manatee County EDACS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermin

Hello from Delray Beach

I'm setting up a Pro-96 for a friend that is moving from Palm Beach County to Manatee County in the town of Holmes Beach. I've never tried a EDACS system before so I've setup the four sites in their numerical order (starting at 01, not 00) but as I'm typing the ID's I'm not sure if I use the DEC or AFS number for the alpha tags. Would you please let me know which one?

Thank you

Ermin

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Just use the AFS with 04-021 being EMS dispatch, and you will probably only need the main ( west) tower with 15 frequencies. The Police will probably be going to Provoice shortly, and they say EMS & Fire will continue as is.

ermin

Hello from Delray Beach

I'm setting up a Pro-96 for a friend that is moving from Palm Beach County to Manatee County in the town of Holmes Beach. I've never tried a EDACS system before so I've setup the four sites in their numerical order (starting at 01, not 00) but as I'm typing the ID's I'm not sure if I use the DEC or AFS number for the alpha tags. Would you please let me know which one?

Thank you

Ermin
Thank you all for the replies. I have it programmed for the DEC for all four systems, one system per bank, and when they come back from next weekend I'll find out how good I did.

Regards
Ermin
KE4B** (Another Lowly Technician Class Operator) :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.