• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Manual Sought for SYNTOR X9000e L35FXB5174AMSP09 Consolette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFI-EMI-GUY

L35FXB5174AMSP09 is 15 watt 800 MHz Smartnet.

Any band X9000e Consolette manual would be fine. I am converting it to VHF low band and need to understand the remote control interface options as well as the power supply limitations.

I am most puzzled by the control board that is beneath the radio tray and has so much logic etc on it. I think it is for tone remote control etc. It seems to be the nexus for all the control wiring. It might even be a DGT9000 interface. I have no idea. Vintage is 1989.

I definitely need a schematic for that remote control board. It has two RJ connectors and what appears to be a DB25 between them. See bottom picture.

Thankss-l1600.jpgs-l160b.jpg

Last edited:

RFI-EMI-GUY

I am looking for schematic information pertaining to this apparent wire-line interface board. I think the part number is HRN4002E or similar. Only J1, J2, and J9 are utilized. I am trying to determine what utility it provides. I am guessing it is a DGT9000 interface but have no knowledge.
Consolettte Control BD.jpg

RFI-EMI-GUY

Bump, still looking. Thought this was a digital interface, even got an AIA RTC-1 manual but the board layout is much different. I am thinkin it is simply a tone remote adapter with expansion.

petnrdx

For what little it is worth, I have spent a LOT of time over the years reading things on Mike's site and I have never seen reference
to that thing either.
My best guess is that one of the RJ 45 is for programming and one is for Tone or DC remote.
And the other connector is the "local" remote.
That is what I have run into on the next generation of tone remote board like the Desktrac for example.
And the 1500 remote consoles.
Its a stretch, but maybe try the 1500 console software and cable?
Should be able to trace out the connections to those two transformers.
They sure look like the 600 ohm transformers in a Desktrac remote board.
Might even be similar to the MSF5000 TTRC board.
Kinda looks like it.

RFI-EMI-GUY

One RJ 45 must be for the mike, but I have not figured out which as the radio inside is programmed for trunking only and is clearly out of range by 1000 miles and several decades. Mashing PTT yields no indication on the radio. It seems that the out of range tones were disabled.

I intend to control via 4 wire E&M so I hope that the COR and PTT are available at the 25 pin D connector. I guess i will be tracing out all the connectors with my VOM and reverse engineering as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.