ProScan: Map View in Proscan Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I just got Proscan.

I have the Favorites Editor enabled. I entered my zip code and clicked on Favorites. I get this view as shown in the attached jpg. How do I get rid of the blue areas and see the map behind it? Thanks, Bob.proscan map.jpg

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Those are the sites and/or departments locations. You may have inadvertently hit the "Map Systems" button. Hit the "Map Address" button to see your location. If you did intend to map the systems but want to get rid of the blue areas then uncheck the option "Show Range Rings", or choose a lighter color then click on "Map Systems" so the map will be redrawn.

Last edited:

BobFam

Those are the sites and/or departments locations. You may have inadvertently hit the "Map Systems" button. Hit the "Map Address" button to see your location. If you did intend to map the systems but want to get rid of the blue areas then uncheck the option "Show Range Rings", or choose a lighter color then click on "Map Systems" so the map will be redrawn.
Thanks Bob. I hit the "Map Systems" button. How do we move the map position around. I tried clicking on the map and dragging it but ll it did was relocate one of the towers.Bob.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Bob. I hit the "Map Systems" button. How do we move the map position around. I tried clicking on the map and dragging it but ll it did was relocate one of the towers.Bob.
Drag the map outside of the range ring/s.
When you say "one of the towers". There should only be one tower which is your location and not multiples.

Last edited:

BobFam

My location maps OK. I set Map Systems and tried to move the map but I grabbed it on one of te rings. Got it now. Thanks, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.