Maple Ridge Fire Dept. Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioKid604

Hey everyone,
The other night, I was listening on my scanner to the Maple Ridge, BC Fire Department on 410.11250, I herd them responding to a call, but then I herd them telling the dispatcher that the units at the scene would be switching to the VHF channel for further communication while at the accident. Does anyone happen to know what frequency that would be on?

BC_Scan

Very likely , you missed the part where when dispatched they said switch or talk to EHS on C/E (Combined events) which is 154.905
Dont forget also that if they where assisting in Mission (they are VHF) to the East or Pitt Meadows to the West which is VHF, so If you dont have CE programmed you should thats what they mean for MVA,s.

RadioKid604

Very likely , you missed the part where when dispatched they said switch or talk to EHS on C/E (Combined events) which is 154.905
Dont forget also that if they where assisting in Mission (they are VHF) to the East or Pitt Meadows to the West which is VHF, so If you dont have CE programmed you should thats what they mean for MVA,s.

Thanks for the response. Yes,I probably missed when they said that. I herd another call today where the chief said, "Engine 1, turn on the VHF repeater" Is that the C/E channel they would be using? It happened before I read your reply so I couldn't listen in.
Thanks!

BC_Scan

Well this is new , I missed that as well, I started listening more closely after your post, and heard them on the call at Alouette lake sunday, but no mention of VHF , so this is a new task to identify, Im not much in Maple Ridge , but more exploration will have to be done, I know which radio shop programmed them so I will look more closely at that group of frequencies to see if anything shows up.
On another note it's interesting to see that they would spend money instead of just going to E-comm ,shows perhaps the reluctance of the city/fire chief that hold out on E-Comm considering most others are there(Including theyre own dispatch) Surrey !

Status
Not open for further replies.