captclint
Mentor
After using my new BC346 for LTR mapping, I have discovered some useful features that needed to be added to
Mapping an LTR System (originally created using my 796D bank scanner). I have also created a link to RS/GRE Object Oriented Scanners article that needs to be written.
The author of the linked Pro-97 article did not do anything fancy, but loaded it with lots of good info. Hopefully, some one will step up and give it a shot...just click on the LTR Mapping with GRE/RS OOP link and start writing.
Mapping an LTR System (originally created using my 796D bank scanner). I have also created a link to RS/GRE Object Oriented Scanners article that needs to be written.
The author of the linked Pro-97 article did not do anything fancy, but loaded it with lots of good info. Hopefully, some one will step up and give it a shot...just click on the LTR Mapping with GRE/RS OOP link and start writing.
Last edited: